1. Sarkar, S., Jha, A. K., Majumdar, B. and Saha, A. R. (2018) Influence of drip irrigation, manure and fertilizers on production of planting materials in sisal (Agave sisalana Perr. Ex Engelm.). International Journal of Current Microbiology and Applied Sciences, 7 (9): 1934-1941.
2. Sarkar, S., Majumdar, B., Saha, A. R. and Kundu, D. K. (2014) Effect of weed management on sisal (Agave sisalana) nursery. Indian Journal of Agronomy, 59 (3): 445-450.
3. Sarkar, S. and Majumdar, B. (2013) Herbicidal effect on weed growth, crop yield and soil microbes in olitorius jute (Corchorus olitorius L.). Journal of Tropical Agriculture, 51 (1-2): 23-29.
4. Sarkar, S. (2006) Weed management in jute (Corchorus olitorius L.) by post emergence herbicides. Journal of Tropical Agriculture, 44 (1-2): 71-73.
5. Sarkar, S., Bhattacharjee, A. K. and Mitra, S. (2005) Weed management in jute by Trifluralin (48% EC) in the early jute-weed competition phase. Journal of Crop and Weed, 2 (1): 30-33.
6. Sarkar, S., Mondal, S. S., Maiti, P. K. and Chatterjee, B. N. (1994) Sulphur nutrition of crops with and without organic manures under intensive cropping. Indian Journal of Agricultural Sciences, 64 (2): 88-92.
7. Sarkar, S. (2005) Determination of Optimum Fertilizer and Spacing Requirement for Sustaining Higher Growth and Fibre Yield of Indian Ramie (Boehmeria Nivea). Indian Journal of Agronomy, 50 (1): 80-82.
8. Sarkar, S. and Maitra, D. N. (2005) Determination of Rhizome Rate of Ramie [Boehmeria Nivea (L.) Gaud.] for Commercial Planting. Seed Research, 33 (1): 16-19.
9. Sarkar, S. (2015). Sisal: Its scope as a multi-dimensional fibre crop for India. Indian Farming, 65 (5): 2-7.
10. Sarkar, S. and Banerjee, H. (2014) Productivity and quality of olitorius jute seed produced in red and laterite zone at Paschim Medinipur of West Bengal. Environment and Ecology, 32 (4): 1374-1379.